Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Friday, May 20, 2016
Real #Economy Tanking BIG Time
You are about to see a chart that is undeniable evidence that we have already entered a major economic slowdown. In the “real economy”, stuff is bought and sold and shipped around the country by trucks, railroads and planes. When more stuff is being bought and sold and shipped around the country, the “real economy” is growing, and when less stuff is being bought and sold and shipped around the country, the “real economy” is shrinking. I know that might sound really basic, but I want everyone to be on the same page as we proceed in this article. Just because stock prices are artificially high right now does not mean that the U.S. economy is in good shape. In fact, there was a stock rally at this exact time of the year in 2008 even though the underlying economic fundamentals were rapidly deteriorating. We all remember what happened later that year, so we should not exactly be rejoicing that precisely the same pattern that we witnessed in 2008 is happening again right in front of our eyes.
- The Fed Setting Up For A U.S. Dollar Collapse If N...
- Financial Hurricane Approaching Landfall?
- EYE on the World - A World of Troubles
- Real #Economy Tanking BIG Time
- George #Sorros Is Dumping His Equities
- Warnings Say Meltdown Is Imminent
- #Trump - Really, Who Is This Guy?
- MONEY: Fact or Fiction?
- Venezuela - What a Disaster!
- Top Billionaire Fears World at Brink of Financial...
- Confidence in Government Affects Currency Value
- People Sense #Economic Recovery is BOGUS
- Leaked TTIP Documents Published by #Greenpeace
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)