Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Warnings Say Meltdown Is Imminent
“V” the “Guerrilla Economist” fears another global financial collapse “every day and every night.” “V” explains, “Economically speaking . . . What I see is it’s not one event. There are multiple triggers everywhere.
If Deutsche Bank goes belly up tonight . . . that could send a cascade of bank failures throughout the euro zone, which will blow back right here through London to New York, and we will be in the absolute crap storm. We will be in the middle of it. It could happen at any time. If the Saudis decide to go nuts and decide to dump $750 billion . . . if they start dumping U.S. Treasuries, it can cause a run on the bond market. It could cause a massive fissure and a massive blow back. Then, you have what’s going on with derivative interest rate swaps, which are also tied into bonds, which are also tied into the repurchasing markets. All these things can bring pressure, and all you are seeing are nothing but triggers everywhere. So, Donald Trump is right. We could be in a financial meltdown. It amazes me that the media would rather question him about Trump steaks or Trump University or why his clothing is being pulled out of Macy’s versus asking Trump about him saying the economy can go belly up, and we can be in a financial meltdown.
Nobody even brings that up. That’s unbelievable.”
- The Fed Setting Up For A U.S. Dollar Collapse If N...
- Financial Hurricane Approaching Landfall?
- EYE on the World - A World of Troubles
- Real #Economy Tanking BIG Time
- George #Sorros Is Dumping His Equities
- Warnings Say Meltdown Is Imminent
- #Trump - Really, Who Is This Guy?
- MONEY: Fact or Fiction?
- Venezuela - What a Disaster!
- Top Billionaire Fears World at Brink of Financial...
- Confidence in Government Affects Currency Value
- People Sense #Economic Recovery is BOGUS
- Leaked TTIP Documents Published by #Greenpeace
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)