Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
In the future, robots will increasingly replace farm workers, using artificial intelligence to plant, grow and harvest our food.
In fact, many farms are already using fleets of robots, which can tend to fruits and veggies more efficiently than a human can.
Here's a look at seven machines that are currently aiding farmers around the world.
Monday, August 15, 2016
Some Small-Business Owners Trim Expansion Plans, Cite New Labor Law
Change also could pull franchisers, such as McDonald’s, into local labor disputes
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Stories Going Beyond The Mainstream
Old Chinese Curse...
" May You Live In Interesting Times"
Why Are We In A Low Growth Global Economy?
One central fact about the global economy lurks just beneath the year’s remarkable headlines: Economic growth in advanced nations has been weaker for longer than it has been in the lifetime of most people on earth.
The United States is adding jobs at a healthy clip, as a new report showed Friday, and the unemployment rate is relatively low. But that is happening despite a long-term trend of much lower growth, both in the United States and other advanced nations, than was evident for most of the post-World War II era.
This trend helps explain why incomes have risen so slowly since the turn of the century, especially for those who are not top earners. It is behind the cheap gasoline you put in the car and the ultralow interest rates you earn on your savings. It is crucial to understanding the rise of Donald J. Trump, Britain’s vote to leave the European Union, and the rise of populist movements across Europe.
GOOD NEWS: Ireland Jails 2008 Meltdown Banksters - "Very Serious Crime"
Unlike US, Ireland Just Sent Three Bankers to Jail for Role in 2008 Crisis
Friday, August 12, 2016
Thursday, August 11, 2016
- BIG IDEAS: Robots Are Replacing Farm Workers...Who...
- ALERT: New Labor Laws Could Drag Down Earnings of ...
- EYE on the World - Old Chinese Curse...
- Whom Owns The Gold, Makes The Rules
- MELTDOWN WARNING: Sooner Or Later The Inflation Bo...
- GOOD NEWS: Ireland Jails 2008 Meltdown Banksters ...
- CHAOS: #Valuations Set To Drop 50-75% Says Leading...
- EYE on the World - Climate Encounters of a Third K...
- Why Are We In A Low Growth Global Economy?
- J.P.Morgan Says GDP Number Not Reliable Metric -...
- Over-Inflated Asset Bubbles Could Collapse In Fall...
- As Fear Stalks Markets Gold Rush Gathers Steam
- Neoliberal Economics Policy Returns - Slavery, To ...
- Japan's Economy Heading Into Dark Ages
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)