Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Monday, June 13, 2016
EYE on the World - Global Concerns and Risks Rise
Southern Europe Faces
population could spread the Zika virus in Europe this summer if infected travelers introduce the virus. An analysis of temperatures, vectorial capacity, basic reproductive number (R0), and air traveler flows suggests parts of Southern Europe may be at risk for Zika outbreaks between June and August. This according to a study, led by Umeå University researchers in Sweden and published in the journal EBioMedicine.
New Haven, Conn.-- If the U.S. healthcare system were a country, it would rank 13th in the world for greenhouse gas emissions, according to new research. The study, published June 9 in PLOS ONE, quantified previously unreported environmental and public health impacts of the nation's healthcare sector.
This decline is inevitable in fast-expanding economies that depended on export growth and investment booms.
"thousands of active international followers, readers and supporters"
Reaching hundreds of thousands globally, with partners and private communities in Zurich, New York, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beverly Hills, California
"It is the little things we do everyday that makes the big difference.
- Brexit Ain't Over' til It's Over
- #Brexit "HUGE VICTORY" For #UK Democracy, Liberty...
- British Debt Spirals To New Heights
- Any Tickets For Upper Middle Class?
- UK Marching To Liberty Drummer's Beat
- #Brexit Would Permanently Impair UK, Says IMF
- Future Visions From Rolls-Royce
- DE- INDUSTRIALIZATION :Implosion of Venezuela
- Bankers' Bubbles Bursting
- #IMF Flags China's Corporate Debt
- Solar Energy Costs Dropping Dramatically
- EYE on the World - Global Concerns and Risks Rise
- #China Cannot Be Fixed?
- Are Stock Markets Crash Proof?
- How To Insure Self-Driving Cars?
- Diminishing Returns From Technology Evident
- Climate Change Could End Global Trade
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)