Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
"SPECIAL CLIENT REPORT" January 24,2018 Complete Utter Hogwash! But, proves that ole smelly stuff, still baffle...
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Rigged Stock #Markets Won't Signal Economic Collapse
What does the beginning of an economic collapse look like?
Do you see grocery stores closing? Do you see other retailers, like clothing stores and department stores, going out of business?
Are there shuttered storefronts along your Main Street shopping district, where you bought a tool from the hardware store or dropped off your dry cleaning or bought fruits and vegetables?
Are you making as much money annually as you did 10 years ago?
Do you see homes in neighborhoods becoming run down as the residents either were foreclosed upon, or the owner lost his or her job so he or she can’t afford to cut the grass or paint the house?
Did that same house where the Joneses once lived now become a rental property, where new people come to live every few months?
Do you know one or two people who are looking for work? Maybe professionals, who you thought were safe in their jobs? Friday’s anemic jobs numbers tell that tale.
Did your high school buddy take a job at the local convenience store because he could not find work in sales?
- GOOD NEWS: Venture Capital Firms Raising Record Fu...
- EYE on the World - "Teacher Seeks Pupil"- Ishmael
- Fed Policy Now Requires Houdini Magic To Avoid #Co...
- Reality Check: Despite Economic Numbers We Are Get...
- #Market's Beware: Shoeshine Boys Are Advising Again
- Labor Day Gloom As Wage-Earners Losing #Economic G...
- Rigged Stock #Markets Won't Signal Economic Collapse
- China Remains An Influence On #Gold And Treasury M...
- EYE on the World - Intergalactic Fire Sale
- Realty Check: The Whole #Economic System Is On Wel...
- The Smartest Investors Remain Skeptical About Gove...
- Stumbling #Canadian Economy Leading Global Recession
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)