Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Saturday, March 19, 2016
EYE on the World -Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska
Sled Dogs Cheer Global Warming
Ain't life grand?
"The winters keep getting warmer. The racers keep getting faster.
When Dallas Seavey and his team of sled dogs arrived in this remote old gold rush town on the Bering Sea shortly after 2 a.m. on Tuesday, Seavey celebrated his fourth victory in just five years in the nearly 1,000-mile sprint across the Alaska wilderness that the world knows as the Iditarod dog sled race. At eight days, 11 hours, 20 minutes and 16 seconds, it was the fastest time in Iditarod history — and the second time Seavey set a course record on his way to victory."
LA Times, March 2016
New Stock Market Crash Inevitable
Every production phase or society or other human invention goes through a so-called transformation process. Transitions are social transformation processes that cover at least one generation. In this article I will use one such transition to demonstrate the position of our present civilization and that a new stock market crash is inevitable.
"The company took on way too much debt, primarily in an effort to make distributions to its equity holders that it could never afford."
"Many have already used lifelines like distressed debt exchanges and hired restructuring advisers, so absent that fast rise in WTI, some defaults will be inevitable. We estimate about $40 billion of additional outstanding energy bond debt will likely default this year."
To subscribe or unsubscribe
us at "VIP Members' Subscriptions"
- America Today: The Death of a Middle Class
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls, ...
- EYE on the World -Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska
- EYE on the World - American Economic Anger Driving...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week, China, Hong Kong, ...
- EYE on the World - North Korea War Signals Rattles...
- North Korea Pushing World to Nuclear Brink
- EYE on the World - Stocks Crash, Panic Engulfs #Ch...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)