Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Friday, March 25, 2016
EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, Bunnies and Fools
Exxon said it now believes the threat of climate change is clear and warrants action.
In response to the divestment movement, many oil industry leaders have said millions of people in the developing world would be condemned to darkness and poverty if society were to halt the burning of fossil fuels before there is ample supply of cleaner energy sources.
Funeral for Bears & Bulls - Enter the Bunny!
Some believe US share prices have still not
emerged from the dotcom crash
"To summarize, on the basis of valuation measures we find most strongly correlated with actual subsequent market returns across history, we presently estimate zero nominal total returns for the S&P 500 over the coming 10-12 year period, with negative real returns on both horizons. We expect that the completion of the current market cycle is likely to take the S&P 500 down by about 40-55%, which would not be a worst-case scenario but a historically run-of-the-mill
- America Today: The Death of a Middle Class
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls, ...
- EYE on the World -Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska
- EYE on the World - American Economic Anger Driving...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week, China, Hong Kong, ...
- EYE on the World - North Korea War Signals Rattles...
- North Korea Pushing World to Nuclear Brink
- EYE on the World - Stocks Crash, Panic Engulfs #Ch...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)