Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Saturday, March 5, 2016
EYE on the World - North Korea War Signals Rattles West
2016 Cuban Missile Crisis?
Even the limited use of nuclear weapons places the world in greater peril than most appreciate or know at first glance. Why? Russia operates a mechanized nuclear defence program that is often termed and referred to as " the dead-hand system" because the missile-launch- order can be triggered when its sensors determine that the radioactivity in the atmosphere is beyond preset acceptable levels. Breaching of these tests causes the system to conclude and assume that a nuclear attack is being carried out against their nation and it will then automatically order the launch of Russian missiles aimed at predetermined targets.
There is no human involvement.
The Big Question
The very best weekly analysis and evaluation of the global peak oil situation with additional briefings, charts and videos, added by the curator from accredited professional
To subscribe or unsubscribe
- America Today: The Death of a Middle Class
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls, ...
- EYE on the World -Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska
- EYE on the World - American Economic Anger Driving...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week, China, Hong Kong, ...
- EYE on the World - North Korea War Signals Rattles...
- North Korea Pushing World to Nuclear Brink
- EYE on the World - Stocks Crash, Panic Engulfs #Ch...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)