Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Monday, March 28, 2016
America Today: The Death of a Middle Class
Your Hometown, My Hometown
Even the most liberal economists acknowledge that under globalization and free trade agreements there will be winners and losers. That's the reality of the "invisible hand" and it makes abundant sense.
Now guess who has not been a big winner over the past 35 years under this global economic policy initiative? And here are a few articles that support what is readily a self-evident truth to most, and particularly for the 99% who are suffering under its consequences.
" they say these jobs are going boys, and they aint coming back"
In the last analysis, globalization has only benefitted the rich and led to the quiet destruction of society and the middle class. We need to become more self-reliant. more centred in our culture and effect policies that bring middle class jobs back to North American shores.
As VisualCapitalist's Jeff Desjardin notes, that means between 2015 and 2018, it’s anticipated that 1.3 million industrial robots will be installed worldwide. This will bring the stock of operational robots up to just over 2.3 million, mostly working in the automotive and electronics sectors.
For how long can the global robot population continue to grow?
- America Today: The Death of a Middle Class
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls, ...
- EYE on the World -Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska
- EYE on the World - American Economic Anger Driving...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week, China, Hong Kong, ...
- EYE on the World - North Korea War Signals Rattles...
- North Korea Pushing World to Nuclear Brink
- EYE on the World - Stocks Crash, Panic Engulfs #Ch...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)