Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Friday, March 11, 2016
EYE on the World - WHAT a Week, China, Hong Kong, Bonds, Japan, Greece, and...
These are just a few of the possible facts out there that contradict Al Gore's assertions that we are somehow making progress. Have the icecaps stopped melting? Just saying we are reducing carbon emissions
or made a bunch more solar cells and so on, should not give anyone
real comfort. The state and trends for all positive
climate feedbacks loops needs to be identified and monitored, otherwise we have no comprehensive idea as to what
trends and state the climate system is
- along with the other integral biosphere systems that affect it.
Let's be real and remember too that Al Gore is also a long-term politician who by the
very nature of their roles often mislead, exaggerate and cloud the truth. Awareness of these occupational hazards and habits alone speaks volumes , particularly as there is much contrary evidence that the comprehensive climate system is not improving.
it all sounds like more of the same ole political snake oil, so...
We're just not buying it!
- America Today: The Death of a Middle Class
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls, ...
- EYE on the World -Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska
- EYE on the World - American Economic Anger Driving...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week, China, Hong Kong, ...
- EYE on the World - North Korea War Signals Rattles...
- North Korea Pushing World to Nuclear Brink
- EYE on the World - Stocks Crash, Panic Engulfs #Ch...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)