Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
Unless we reduce our population, resource scarcity will accomplish the decrease in human numbers and painfully so, via plagues and famines.
We have made a real mess on this planet. People are finally awakening to some of the many consequences of overpopulation, such as global warming and peak oil. Everybody expects technology to come to our rescue, but technology is what got us into this precarious position in the first place. Technology only leads us out onto thin ice. Humans are not exempt from the laws of nature.
- Terrible Economic Legacy Of #Obama's Presidency ...
- Warning Signs Say #China Heading Into Dumpster
- Canadian Banks In Trouble As 50% Housing Market ...
- This Emperor's Stock Rally Has No Clothes
- China G20 May Soften Worries Over Brexit - Then T...
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And The Deep...
- WARNING Signal: Margin Debt Exceeds 2007 Levels
- Hong Kong - "Worst Time In 20 Years"
- Hong Kong Real Estate Slump Worst In 25 Years
- Too Soon Old; Too Late Wise
- Stocks, Bonds, Fear And Greed, On The Beach
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega Tr...
- Dismal Income Outlook For Future Generations Spell...
- No Doubt We Are In A BIG Mess
- US Stocks Break-Out With Bullish Outlook
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- Central Banks Creating Unprecedented Asset Inflati...
- " Democracy Is Dead, Long Live The..."
- US Stocks Overvalued By All Measures
- For Whom the Markets Yawn - Brexit?
- Does Brexit Signal Crisis For Capitalism?
- The "Bubble Recovery" Set To Burst
- Singapore Housing Prices In Sharp Eleven Month Spi...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)