Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, July 7, 2016
For Whom the Markets Yawn - Brexit?
You have to admit it is really quite amazing. Two weeks ago, Central Bankers and leading politicians were exclaiming that if Britain left the E.U. it would be a catastrophic economic event on the magnitude of a “Lehman” moment. However, despite all of the “hand-wringing,” if you had been asleep over the last month, as shown in the chart below, you wouldn’t know something had happened.
- Terrible Economic Legacy Of #Obama's Presidency ...
- Warning Signs Say #China Heading Into Dumpster
- Canadian Banks In Trouble As 50% Housing Market ...
- This Emperor's Stock Rally Has No Clothes
- China G20 May Soften Worries Over Brexit - Then T...
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And The Deep...
- WARNING Signal: Margin Debt Exceeds 2007 Levels
- Hong Kong - "Worst Time In 20 Years"
- Hong Kong Real Estate Slump Worst In 25 Years
- Too Soon Old; Too Late Wise
- Stocks, Bonds, Fear And Greed, On The Beach
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega Tr...
- Dismal Income Outlook For Future Generations Spell...
- No Doubt We Are In A BIG Mess
- US Stocks Break-Out With Bullish Outlook
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- Central Banks Creating Unprecedented Asset Inflati...
- " Democracy Is Dead, Long Live The..."
- US Stocks Overvalued By All Measures
- For Whom the Markets Yawn - Brexit?
- Does Brexit Signal Crisis For Capitalism?
- The "Bubble Recovery" Set To Burst
- Singapore Housing Prices In Sharp Eleven Month Spi...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)