Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Saturday, July 23, 2016
EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea"
To subscribe or unsubscribe
us at "VIP Members' Subscriptions"
The world is on pace to set another high temperature benchmark, with 2016 becoming the third year in a row of record heat.
NASA scientists announced on Tuesday that global temperatures so far this year were much higher than in the first half of 2015.
Gavin Schmidt, the director of NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies, said that while the first six months of 2015 made it the hottest half-year ever recorded, “2016 really has blown that out of the water.”
- Terrible Economic Legacy Of #Obama's Presidency ...
- Warning Signs Say #China Heading Into Dumpster
- Canadian Banks In Trouble As 50% Housing Market ...
- This Emperor's Stock Rally Has No Clothes
- China G20 May Soften Worries Over Brexit - Then T...
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And The Deep...
- WARNING Signal: Margin Debt Exceeds 2007 Levels
- Hong Kong - "Worst Time In 20 Years"
- Hong Kong Real Estate Slump Worst In 25 Years
- Too Soon Old; Too Late Wise
- Stocks, Bonds, Fear And Greed, On The Beach
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega Tr...
- Dismal Income Outlook For Future Generations Spell...
- No Doubt We Are In A BIG Mess
- US Stocks Break-Out With Bullish Outlook
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- Central Banks Creating Unprecedented Asset Inflati...
- " Democracy Is Dead, Long Live The..."
- US Stocks Overvalued By All Measures
- For Whom the Markets Yawn - Brexit?
- Does Brexit Signal Crisis For Capitalism?
- The "Bubble Recovery" Set To Burst
- Singapore Housing Prices In Sharp Eleven Month Spi...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (26)